Happy New Years!

Piticent

Well TDNF members, it's been a crazy year for me. (in fact, i cant believe ive been on neo for a year!) From Neopets to school to other games to TDN to TDNF to avvys to events, this year has gone by quickly. And I know I haven't been on lately to say hi and get to know anybody, however, I'd like to wish all of you a

Happy New Years! (Feliz Nuevo Ano!)

I hope I will return and be more active next year. Also, is anybody in a time zone where new years already happened?

Not really. Exactly one and half more hours for me! :D

To be honest, the second half of this year was pretty crazy for me. At least in my Neo life! Joining my first ever forums here; I have never regretted it! You guys (especially ones that I'm close to) are awesome! So, let's make 2012 an even better year too! :D

Do note that Ain lives in an earlier time zone than all of the American members.

When it's 11AM where I am, it's New Year's Day where she lives.

Also, I'm pleased that you will be more active on TDN this year Piticent, I kind of missed having you on various conversations here.

Do note that Ain lives in an earlier time zone than all of the American members. When it's 11AM where I am, it's New Year's Day where she lives.

Because... I live in Asia. :D

By the way, it has yet to be New Year's Day here in Singapore! Ten Nine minutes to go! I should probably use that remaining time of 2011 with my mother and sister who are currently outside in the living room! :D

Happy New Year to anyone residing in Malaysia and Singapore, I hope everything turns out well for you in 2012.

I have less than 13 hours to go before my New Year starts.

Happy New Year to you too and to all TDNF members! ^_^ Although it's only almost 6pm here so I got a little bit of time to wait :P

I hope 2012 will be a great year for you Neon_Nightingale and the rest of you fellow blokes in England. I still have 5 and a half hours before 2012 starts for me.

I kind of dozed off, but Happy New Year to everyone here on TDN!

I hope everyone had a great 2011, and will surely have a better 2012! :yes: