BD Help?

Is this an "ok" set for battling the Witch Doctor?

Golden Compass

Flask of Liquid Fire

Rainbow Scroll

Snowglobe Staff

Greater Healing Scroll

Leaf Shield

Purple Sticky Hand

What should I change? What can I improve? I don't have much nps but I'll save up if needed :D

It would be better if you posted your pet's stats. Nonetheless, don't use the Flask of Liquid Fire since it only does 8 icons in 1P. Upgrade it to the recently massed released weapons like Oversized Maractite Rune Sword. The Leaf Shield won't do much help because Tekkitu mainly uses dark based weapons. Get a Hanso Charisma Charm. It's pegged at 500K right now. It may be a little expensive for you but it's a very good investment. The purple sticky hand will be alright so that you can steal his dark based weapon at the start. If you failed, retreat and try again. Get burrow and sink too. The GHS is ok. Get a Random Firing Freezing Ray instead of the Snowglobe Staff. It's about 200K but has a 50% freezing rate compared to Snowglobe Staff's 25%. Finally, add a bomb. The cheapest one would be Honey potion for about 550-650K. But if you don't have the NP yet, use the 15 iconer muffins like Brain Muffin, Water Muffin, etc. Hope that helped. :D

He's kind of weak....

Level: 28 Health: 40 / 40 Strength: AWESOME (61) Defence: EXCELLENT (49) Move: GREAT (27)

So Hansos Charisma Charm and Randomly Firing Freeze Ray :D Got it :) Any other tips I could use?

Oh yeah, Honey Potion too XD Got it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Downsize? I have two :) I'll add to the list :D What else may I "upgrade"???

Well actually, don't have a lot of nps. I'm willing to save up though :)

Hanso Charisma Charm

Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Honey Potion

Greater Healing Scroll

What about defense? Leaf Shield alright or should I upgrade to Sophies Magic Hat?

Sophies Magic Hat will work just fine for Tekkitu since he uses dark and fire based weapons. As for other DON 1 challengers, reflectors will do the trick like voidberry potion, prickly potion, and so with the fragile 50% air, water, and light reflectors. Again, Downsize!, as Crimson said, is very much helpful as it blocks 50% of all icons received. So far, it would only be the one missing in your set.

Ok... so my set should be like this?

Hanso Charisma Charm

Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Honey Potion

Greater Healing Scroll

Sophies Magic Hat

Downsize!

So that's a few mil, am I right? :D

For tekkitu the witch doctor, that would be perfectly fine. :) For other DON challengers, feel free to post again 'coz it'll need a lot of revising. Remember to freeze and steal on the first turn together with burrow/sink. If you did not succeed in stealing and freezing, retreat and try again. Good Luck. :)

In your opinion, what's better: Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting or Ylanas Blaster?

Ylanas Blaster = Better Icons

Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting = More Icons

Am I right? So I think it would be better if I get both XD And just switch around XD

What's better for the nps....

Ylanas Blaster, Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting, Bow of Destiny or Wand of Reality?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the cheapest is brynn's sword, and generally icons don't matter THAT much if you're just going to 1p, so i'd buy brynns. wor has nice icons (less affected by burrow and sink), but for its price -- and if you're not planning to 2p -- i'd say nay.

also, for the witch doctor, if it's just a one-time fight you might want to think about a thick smoke bomb (one-use item, blocks all icons for one turn). very useful, has saved my behind a few times in don. :P good luck