Oh, hi!

SleepyGirl

Hi all.

I have been playing Neopets on and off since 2000 (still use my original account [now my side]! from time to time) and I just started actively playing again after about a year hiatus (college, family and work!). I'm really into collecting avatars now so that's my goal for the time being.

I'm sure to use this forum quite a bit!

:)

Please do, you're bound to make good allies with some of the helpful members and staffers all over TDNForums.

Oh, I'm one of the forum moderators around here. If you need any help, or have any concerns or reports of random Meepit attacks, PM or Neomail me (or contact another staffer) if you any of that comes about. Also, enjoy the forums!

Hey Sleepy :P Very nice to meet you, I'm Saxen :D

I'm an avid avatar collector myself (sounds funny XD), but mostly on my old main account - slowly building them back up again. If you haven't discovered it already TDN have an awesome avatar checklist, I've found it really useful :)

http://avatars.thedailyneopets.com/

Looking forward to seeing you around ^_^

Welcome to TDN! :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm sure you'll really enjoy the community. Everyone here is really helpful.

Since you enjoy collecting avatars, like Saxen mentioned above, our Avatar checklist is a great resource, and we also have the Avatar Lending Program you should check out as well.