Hullo.

sarahesque

Hi folks. My name's Sarah. :] Technically I've been playing Neopets since around 2003, but my original account is no more. Now that I've restarted, however, I've discovered The Daily Neopets, and they've been quit helpful when it comes to dailies, games, avatars, etc... So I figured I'd join the forums and meet other people who enjoyed Neo.

So, Hi! :D

First off, welcome to the forum. I'm Neomysterion, and I'm one of the moderators over here.

I've been playing since 2002, and I've returned with my aging account in summer 2010 after a 3 and a half year hiatus, and TNT never deleted my account due to inactivity! Also, if you have any reports of random Meepit attacks, contact me, and I'll be glad to help!

Hi Sarah.

I'm new to the forum as well. I've been playing on and off since 2000 and things have changed quite a bit.

I've found the daily neopets to be quite helpful for avatar collecting and dailies.

Welcome! :)

I'm glad that you found TDN very useful to your Neopian experience.

Anyways, welcome to the forum SleepyGirl! I'm Neomysterion, I'm a mod, I've been on and off Neopets since 2002, and I plan to be active for years on in. You're in good company when it comes to all the helpful members this site has, glad you stopped by our forums! :D

Hey Sarah ^_^

Gahh I'm sorry you lost your old account :/ that sucks. Nice one for coming back to Neo though, everyone always does ;) hehe

I'm sure you'll find the people on the forums just as helpful as all the other site features :) Welcome! :D

Welcome to TDN, Sarah. :) I'm Spritzie.

How long has it been since you last played? When I came back to my account, tons of things had changed. Neopets wasn't at all how it was when I last played. (I last played before the pet conversions for customization.) TDN made it possible to catch up with what changed, and to really improve my account and enjoy Neopets more than before.

Hi there Sarah, and welcome to the forums! I'm Ain. ^_^

I hope you have been doing well with the restarting of your Neopets account! Anyways, you have come to the right place! Everyone here enjoys Neopets, and they are also awesome people too! I hope you like it here! I'm sure! ^_^