Hi :)

massy

Hi TDN,

Little info...I'm an English player and I've been playing on and off for about 8 years. I use the TDN Dailies and thought it was about time I explored the community a bit. I'm 25, so a 'mature' player I guess. I play KQ and RS a lot, and am currently going through the expensive process of stamp collecting (ouch!).

Hi! :)

Little info on me...

I am Dr. Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets for almost 10 years. I never really bothered with stamp collecting myself, considering that it's an NP sink. Also if you have any questions or concerns or any reports of random Meepit attacks, just ask me or another person who works for staff, and we'll help you out.

Hey! I'm fairly new here as well. :) I don't really collect anything, although I do enjoy obtaining some rare avvies once in a while. I'm an older player too, being 22 here, and 12 when I started Neo.

There's a lot of people from various places with various ages. Have a nice time. :-D

Hey Massy!

I've been playing on and off for 10 years myself and I'm now 20 so I guess I'm also a maturish player :P

Good luck collecting stamps - ouch indeed! D:

Welcome to the forums hun ^^

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

You'll find a lot of long-time Neopets players here, as well as "mature" ones. :P Personally, I've been playing for 9.5 years and I'm 26, so I fall into those categories as well.

I'm sure you'll love it here.

hello and welcome to TDN! i too use the dailies A LOT! lol it's the one tab i keep open always.

anyways, enjoy your stay here, community is very warm and nice :) plenty of mature players here. im 19 turning 20 but 13 at heart. LOLOLOL chyea.