Which Baby pets to choose?

colourful97

So, I'm Jake, and I recently came back to Neopets, and I'm starting fresh.

I want to have a dream team of Baby Neopets, but since there is a 4 pet limit... I can't decide which to get!

I've narrowed it down to this list:

• Flotsam
  • Bruce
  • Eyrie
  • Draik
  • Ogrin
  • Shoryu
  • Skeith
  • Techno
  • Usul

Would you guys mind sharing your opinion, and helping me choose?

Thanks much!

I've got a baby Chomby which I love dearly but I would personally out of those choose draik or ogrin. I would personally NEVER pick brue because he would always remind me of the evil Boochi who apparently likes to visit me far too often.

You could always get a side account if you want more pets. You can have up to 4 side accounts basically for the sole purpose of storing extra pets. Here's the article on multiple accounts if you want more info http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/multiple-accounts/

Well this is the order of which ones I like the best... (this is based purely on 'cuteness' :P)

1. Shoyru

2. Eyrie

3. Usul

4. Flotsam

5. Bruce

6. Draik

7. Ogrin

8. Techo

9.Skeith

I find that the top 5 are slightly more feminine (especially usul) and the last four are a bit more masculine, although I'm not sure if that changes anything really!

Also I guess you should consider that getting a draik is obviously going to cost a bit of money (or luck). And of course you could take up Wembly's idea and try to get all of them? Although you still have to pick the 4 which will be on your main, good luck!

1. Flotsam

2. Bruce

3. Usul

4. Shoyru

5. Draik

6. Techo

7. Ogrin

8. Skeith

9. Eyrie

This is the order that I like. It just occurred to me that I prefer my baby neopets to look as simple as possible, since I feel that the charm of baby neopets lies in their innocence and simplicity. Also, I've never really been fond of skeiths or eyries, so I may be biased in that sense. Best of luck with the decision!

Hi Jake! Personally my favourite Baby out of them all is the Lupe, but I see that didn't make the final grade :P So my top four are;

• Draik
  • Ogrin
  • Flotsam
  • Eyrie

Good luck making a decision :) Though I have a feeling you'll probably just get them all now you know about sides XD

Out of the few you have chosen, I really do like-

1. Skeith
  2. Eyrie
  3. Shoyru
  4. Flotsam.

Although, You could get all of them if you're willing to store a few on side accounts. :3

Why settle for just four?