Hi!

starrystar

Hi everyone! I've been using the dailies page for a long while but I'm new to the forums, so pardon me if I seem unfamiliar with the rules and regulations here!

I'm feeling rather narcissistic today, so here's a little about myself. I've been playing Neopets on and off for about 9.5 years since I was 12. I've played other games along the way, including Maplestory, Gunbound, FlyFF, Audition etc, but none has sustained my interest as long as Neopets has.

I'm currently in college now, so my life follows an annual cyclical pattern: Do nothing but study and logging on to Facebook from Jan to May. Read novels, catch up on all the shows which I have missed out on (my favourites are How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory and Bones!), watching animes, play all my favourite online games etc from May to August. Do nothing but study and logging on to Facebook from August to November. Read novels, catch up on all the shows which I have missed out on (my favourites are How I met your mother, The Big Bang Theory and Bones!), watching animes, play all my favourite online games etc from November to December. Right now, I'm nearing the end of the fun period and my level of happiness is taking a serious dip haha.

Yup, I'm glad to be here and I look forward to seeing everyone around! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to TDN :) I'm Spritzie.

I've been playing as long as you have, but I started when I was 16, nearly 17. I've gone through playing and not playing phases all through the years, but I always come back to it.

I'm glad you decided to join the community. :) I lurked and used TDN for probably about 6 months before I joined myself.

Someone who's been playing Neopets just as long as I am, welcome! I've been on Neopets since I was only 10 years old.

I'm one of the forum moderators, and they call me Neomysterion. Do you have any questions, comments, ideas, and reports of random Meepit attacks? Simply consult me with a forum PM or a Neomail to Neopets username neoking2002_neo, and I'll be glad to help out.

Hello fellow anime lover!!!

My name is Zakuro, it's great to see another anime watcher and anime rpg player here.

Enjoy your time over here :D