Stock Market Avi

bluewisp16

I want to try and get the Stock Market avatar in one day, so I have a quick question. I already have 400k invested, so I only need 600k more and the most expensive stock currently is

Kacheek and Sons Landscaping at 813. So if I bought 1000 shares of that added to my 400k that would be 1,213,000 nps which is enough to get the avi. Can I sell stock right after I buy it? I'm worried that once I buy

Kacheek and Sons Landscaping the price will drop dramatically and I lose a bunch of neopoints. Thanks for any input. :)

Gotcha. Well I guess I will just wait cause I am too paranoid to put that money nps in it haha

What a lot of people don't realize is, the Neopets stock market is actually nothing like the real stock market. There's very, very, verrrry little chance of a stock going totally bankrupt (and you losing everything you invested). Yes, you may have to wait a long time before you get your money BACK, but if you're patient, it will be well worth the wait.

Ya, I like to buy a stock that is much higher than 15nps because I learned the hard way that if you pick something only a little bit higher then it very well might go under 15nps and not be worth selling it for a very very long time. I still have a good junk of change that I won't sell until I make some sort of profit.