Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Public Enemy #1 Levy

Info in the sig now. Jion, the Jolteon and Lennx are in fact brothers. They have the same dad.

About the Neopets Stock Market, a few people have posted in my board about new companies.

It seems that ACFI and TNPT are the two newest stocks, both being introduced on the 16 March, 2005

Ah... it's a remarkable coincidence that I made a 5k profit from each of those over the past few days. :P

Nice work AA, but it is a weird coincidence. It does seem that the last company introduced was around the same time the last company went bankrupt. I guess the next time a company goes down a new one will probably be put in it's place.

OTHER NEWS: I tried to restock again today, but got RS Banned within 10 minutes... Oh well, I guess I'll try again later.

Awww im sorry. I might start restock chocolate or pharmacy items. Im too lazy to play games. =/

I've never restocked in either of those shops (well I restocked in chocolate for about 5 minutes to get the avatar), but I have heard that they are a great place to start off. I would also recommend the Book Shop, because most of the time everything you buy will sell for a profit (there are exceptions of course).

Good luck, RSing can be frustrating but generally it gets easier the more you do it. Not that I can give you tips or anything because I'm still a Restocking noob (I've only gotten like 5 UB's). Now go out there and earn some $$$! :P

I know some restocking tips my self.

While depositing my prize for the daily dare today i got A SECRET LAB MAP PIECE! I sure hope i dont have this piece yet

Wow congrats Dillon, lucky you. I haven't gotten a decent Random Event in a while.

However, I was restocking my shop the other day and I had a whole bunch of codestones left from Random Events that I'd forgotten about. Of course with the RoS plot being on right now, the prices have all inflated, so I sold them all and quicky made a nice profit :D

Yeshness. Anyway, on the topic of videogame systems (I could change it to anything I want to I know, but I like segue.), I got a new DS yesterday. I finally got ample time to play my new Pokemon Diamond, which I did. Yay for me! ^_^ So, maybe when I get my team set up, someone could battle me? Hm?