Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Eh... I'm not a console guy. :P But I heard Bioshock has a pretty cool storyline (or lines XD).

Well that's the thing isn't it - great ideas aren't good enough to make you a writer, you have to know how to write them down. :yes:

Hmm... maybe TNT is working on a new nav bar? Or maybe they finished a new nav bar, put it up, but found some problems with it?

Are you kidding? Is there going to be a third one? I just loved the first and the second one!

Yep, I am so looking foward to it. It's going to be on the XBOX 360 since Rare has left Nintendo (which is great for me). Honestly, the second game (Banjo Tooie) is by far my favourite game ever. Banjo Kazooie is good, but its sequel blows it out of the water. Now lets hope Rare does a good job and doesn't stuff it up. They have much better technology than they did when they made the first two, so I'm hoping its awesome. You can find more (not much though) info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo_Kazooie_3 . There is a teaser trailer that you should watch, its good I guess.

Eh... I actually found the yellow nav-bar kinda unnecessary with the 2.0 layout, so it's okay for me.

Yes, the text is a bit confusing. :yes: I can usually find everything I need off the top bar on the 2.0 layout though, but graphical icons there would be nice. :)

Well, I don't think they'd have removed the nav-bar just like that without a good reason...

Hmm... usually we have to wait for the news or an editorial to come out for them to explain things. And page enhancements (or the reverse in this case) are rarely mentioned in the news, so I guess we'll have to wait for the next editorial then.

I don't read the editorial that often, but I always keep an eye on it if there are any issues like this one. :yes:

I always read the Editorial, it helps me keep on top of things going on. I don't do that much on Neo anymore but reading the Editorial is one of the few things I do do. Heh do do :P

Checking my stocks, collecting my dailies, and anything that'll get me a few neopoints without much actual effort is mostly what I do on Neopets these days. :P

Oh, I forgot to mention the plot - I live on plots as far as Neopets is concerned. :yes: