Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Heh, I love those comics. :P

I just managed to install the Firefox 3 beta on my Linux system. The new theme looks great. :yes:

Yays! Thanks for the effort, but I actually already saw that one. Bookmarked the link you posted. It's very funny stuff.

I gave you the link? When? I don't remember.

Nice new set AA, I like it. I would change mine (and my display name) but I like my set too much to do so (and it's only reasonably new as well)

I gave you the link? When? I don't remember.

A few pages back. 1227, I believe. Don't feel like checking.

Anyways, I slept the whole day today. Woke up with this headache you wouldn't believe. "Somebody get this axe out of my brain!" That's what it felt like. So, what's up?

Agreed. I still call it the OTB.

Does anybody know if this board is still under staff review?

*Laughs until sides ache* "I blame the mix." XDDD

Random thought: Fire fighters fight fires, crime fighters fight crime - so what do freedom fighters fight?

Hi everyone. I am new here and just popped in for a few minutes tonight until it's time for dailies

has anyone ever used the ALP lending system?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Plenty of people have used the ALP system Char - it's fine as long as you have the collateral.

Wow thanks for the dailies reminder, I forgot. *does dailies*

I haven't used the ALP yet, due to lack of collateral, but I may use it one day...

IN OTHER NEWS: Does anyone have CS:Source on Steam? If so, let me know...

Often people have complained that English is a cockeyed language because of the inconsistencies in its spelling and sound system. Take heart, changes are afoot!

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phase-in plan that would become known as 'Euro-English'.

In the first year, 's' will replace the soft 'c'. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

The hard 'c' will be dropped in favour of 'k'. This should klear up confusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome 'ph' will be replaced with an 'f'. This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the third year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double leters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent 'e' in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing 'th' with 'z' and 'w' with 'v'.

And during ze fifz yer, ze unesesary 'o' kan be dropd from vords kontaining 'ou' and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a rel sensibl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis, and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united Urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted to in ze forst plas.

One guy e-mailed this to me a while ago - I find it hilarious! :P

Oh God! I really did Laugh Out Loud when I read this! Omg, I got a tear from laughing too much! ^_^ Time to take Gernlisch klases son! ^_^

Gernlisch = German+English

I'm copying this and making a mass email. I'm turning this into a chain letter. "send zis to as many peple as yu kan or ve vil al be forsed to spek Gernlisch!"

*Laughs until sides ache* "I blame the mix." XDDD

Random thought: Fire fighters fight fires, crime fighters fight crime - so what do freedom fighters fight?

Nudists? (Did that make sense...?)

*grabs cookie*

...BRAAAAAINS!

(Revenge is not responsible for any eaten brains on the forums.)

Hi everyone. I am new here and just popped in for a few minutes tonight until it's time for dailies

has anyone ever used the ALP lending system?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime Heart) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey Brittney, you know double posting isn't against the rules right? I think you should review the the rules. :P

I'm serious, there's nothing in there that remotely specifies that double posting is against forum rules. I don't know how I didn't find that until now... I'm usually good at picking out loopholes.