Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

ya sure? there mighty tasty*gulping* I am gonna get drunk over root beer too *drinks root beer8* ahhh that the life ;D Want some root beer instead?

*getting drunk* ya know I am soo happy that I am super member*burp* i feel yappy!

oh that article oh yeah that one helped me a bit thanks Now I know what to do your so good at screen shooting at the scene where there that dar-blat O,o

Getting screenshots of that Darblat sliding down the hill was just as bad as actually attempting to hit it. DX

happy happy happy! that whee! *gulping more root beer* are ya sure ya no want one? *burp*

Dar-BLAT is virtually impossible, no question about that. <_< I might apply for TDN content staff sometime if there's a vacancy.

And Jennifer, you do realise that you're poisoning yourself...

yee hee I love root beer I should drink more of this ya know? *drinks root beer* whee.... I feel sleepy all of a sudden... What are you looking at?!!!

Nothing, except for the sedative dart that's stuck in your arm. I wonder where that came from. :shiftyeyes_anim:

So how was everybody's day today? I had a very relaxing day over here, I just sat around and watched TV and such. I love end of year holidays! (8 weeks :O ) I'm actually going to go watch a movie and then I'll go to bed because it's 10:20 pm here now, but still, did everybody have a good day?

I'm not really a fan of root beer, I tried it once and I didn't like it much (probably because it was warm). Still, I really should try some cold root beer eventually to see what I really think of it.

EDIT: Wow, 400 posts! I'm a Super Member now :D !

*gulping root beer* ya know i don't know what i just accoplished... What was I celebrating about ?*burp and gulping more root beer* I *heart* root beer!

* g u l p* *hic*

nah the nights young! *hic* I mean who could hate this root beer on a wonderful day such as this *drinking root beer* I'm celebrating my accoplishments *hic* whatever I acheived *drinking more root beer*

wats that suppose to mean *hic*??? I mean sure I drink root beer what so bad about rreeed bullll? *hic* *drinks more root beer*

wats that suppose to mean *hic*??? I mean sure I drink root beer what so bad about rreeed bullll? *hic* *drinks more root beer*

Red Bull is an energy drink. Drinking a bunch of that can lead to who knows what.

And soda is sure to make you hyper on the first can or two.