Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

ummm okay it just that it fasination having like orange hair and stuff O.O

I'm sorry Jennifer but what was your question? I couldn't understand what you said...

*sign* of course us asian find it extremly rare that we find people with blonde hair (reminds me of kindergarden) I thought they were dyeing their hair and I wanted it too and now orange hair O,O i mean orange!

Yes orange! My hair is sort of darkish orange and here in Australia it's not super rare, but it's uncommon.

no and stop changeing the subject i don't get it.. If you don't play neopet then why talk to this forums O.O I mean i understand you like us (^^) but still..

no and stop changeing the subject i don't get it.. If you don't play neopet then why talk to this forums O.O I mean i understand you like us (^^) but still..

Who, me? 'Cause you guys rock! And I tried to leave in the past but never succeeded. TDN's got a pull over me.

Wow i haven't posted here in along time, and probaly won't post here that much in the future.

But Needed a place to chill and make a post

-Im ill

-I finally finished writing my 4th guide for TDN, 4 guides in a week :D

Wow congrats on the guides Vivi! What guides have you written?

Who, me? 'Cause you guys rock! And I tried to leave in the past but never succeeded. TDN's got a pull over me.

Wow I knew we affected your life chain although you want to get out more for some sweet delious fresh air* munches oxygen*

Wow congrats on the guides Vivi! What guides have you written?

So far I've written (and they are on the main site) a Lenny conundrum, Sakhmet Solitaire, and Pyramids

Right now, im just adding some more info on a guide about the Money tree, and that should be up tomorrow or day after.

Your guides are pretty good Vivi, I just read some then.

oh that article oh yeah that one helped me a bit thanks Now I know what to do your so good at screen shooting at the scene where there that dar-blat O,o

yeah in answer I suck at this game.... hard.... really hard....

Loocem, can you please get rid of that image on your sig? Its annoying and it breaks forum sig rules. ((Sorry staff, but my reports were going unanswered. I am not backseat modding))

omg I just realize something O.O I'm rated super member HOARAY YAY! let celebrate!*pops up few ginger ale* Who wants ginger ale XD???