Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Warning: I am not responsible for the content of that site

Yeah that site. It does contain some sexual artwork, that's why I usually refrain from posting the link here.

Omg levy, did you change your stuff ot more bleach like O.O

because bleach is blue! Get it? since the bleach is... nevermind

I thought all bleach was white... shows just how much I know about that sort of stuff.

I thought bleach was white as well XD . Because I thought that was the point of bleach, to wash white cloths and stuff like that...

The only orange liquids I know of are orange paint, orange juice and carrot juice...

orange is ichigo hair I mean ORANGE! have you ever seen a kid with orange hair before O,O no I guess you have;nt

Erm... I've seen plenty of weird hair colours in my day, but never actually orange. Odd...

Lol, my hair is orange.... I'm very rare :D

Wow - orange hair. You must really stand out in a crowd. :P

Then again, all DOOM agents stand out if they want to.

Yes I do stand out in a crowd, but that may be because of the ten meepit bodyguards that follow me everywhere I go...

orange.... that looks hilarious you know crazy naruto fans girls dye their hair pink to look like sakura that what my sister did O.O

Wow, that's going real far...

I don't bother with bodyguards. My personal defense systems are far more... efficient.

My hair doesn't look hilarious, it just looks kinda orange/red. I know heaps of people with orange/red hair, it's not like I'm super unique or a freak or something. Although I did go to Hong Kong a few years ago and people looked at me like I was the strangest thing ever. Once I had a whole bunch of waitresses in a restaurant crowding around me and talking to me lol...

attention huh? I know what you mean me asain and I would crowed around you staring at you it just that we never seen such a intresting specie *puts on glasses*

As I stated before, I don't have bodyguards. And Tom's meepit squad cannot be lured off by a biscuit.

I generally keep my nose out of other people's business, since I expect others to do the same.

I like my orange hair, it is cool :D It's pretty rare here, but obviously not as rare as it would be in Asian and African countries...

Is anybody old enough to remember these days?: http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,140353/article.html

I wholeheartedly agree with the article.