Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Mostly expanding the DOOM Corporation and debating with the Pastry Pals over who's better. Also, I just finished school for the year, now I have an 8 week holiday! What about you, how are you going?

Well I'm probably going to do foundation in university starting January. I can't honestly say I'm particularly excited, but then again, I don't feel against it either.

Well I'm probably going to do foundation in university starting January. I can't honestly say I'm particularly excited, but then again, I don't feel against it either.

Do you have to, or are you just doing it for the heck of it.

I'm doing it to continue my studies, so pretty much I have to.

Ohh, so how is um...DOOM going? :evil:

We've met some opposition in the form of the Pastry Pals. Plans are being laid, and there should be a battle pretty soon.

We've met some opposition in the form of the Pastry Pals. Plans are being laid, and there should be a battle pretty soon.

Oh, Pastry Pals? They'll be easy to defeat we just have to hold one of their doughboys as hostage.

Interesting proposition. But it's up to the Pastry Pals whether they'll stay out of our way, or interfere... :devil:

We don't want a war, but if they interfere then we wont just stand there and take it. If it's a war they want, then it's a war they'll get, but chances are they'll have to make the first move.

Interesting proposition. But it's up to the Pastry Pals whether they'll stay out of our way, or interfere... :devil:

So how should we tell them to join us or they'll be destroyed?

The offer is already on the table, but the Pastry Pals seem to be resisting our threats. We'll see what happens *shrugs*

The offer is already on the table, but the Pastry Pals seem to be resisting our threats. We'll see what happens *shrugs*

Yea, if they keep resisting we'll have to get the Troopers out.

Well the combat squads have way better equipment than they had last time we deployed them. And I mean serious upgrades.

Hey if our toys help us conquer the world for DOOM, then I say it's worth it...

No no not at all... But just to be sure, I'd hide out somewhere for a while, because unfortunately with DOOM you're either with us, or you're against us... If you don't want to join a side (SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE: JOIN DOOM!!!!!) , then just watch out that you don't get caught in meepit cross-fire...

It sounds like a cool RP Levy, I think I'll join ^_^

Anna may I offer you some advice? Join DOOM immdediately, before it's too late. We could use someone like yourself on the team! Just think about it and if you want to join, post on the DOOM signup topic. FOR DOOM!!!