Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh really? You seemed to be hyped up about it earlier. :P

....I'm just trying to make you happy....

I want to be a fantastic member!

So, you're a procrastinator? I'm kind of one, I really hate it thought. xD

By the way, what is a pixelcat? I just read Keiko's contest board giving one away.

I was going to get a WAY eariler start on my W. Geography proj due not this Monday but next, the 16th, but we had to turn our sprials in for grading and I forgot my notes on what I needed for it was in there. Heh. So, I can't do that....

yea I've learned that you should do your stuff while you can. I remember a long time ago whenever I had to clean my room I would go like "hmm i'll leave it for tomorrow". 3 days went by and nothing and I kept saying "tomorrow, tomorrow" so one day I just decided to do it and got it over with and since then I haven't left things pending, well except hw lol XD.

It's one of those state brochure things. You have to have a bunch of facts and info in there, you know that kind. I''m doing Kansas. I have relitives there. I wolud have done Pennsylvaina (that's where Mini lives) but it was taken by the time I got to choose. Mr. Wilson, our teacher, used this cool little randomizer thing. It made weird noises. xD

We're not going to read them out loud. Just turn them in. xD

I've only been to Kansas once, but it was cool. I saw some of my grandpa's siblings, both of my grandparent's mom's, and some second or so cousins. And have you heard of the Fish-Within-a-Fish fossil?

It's this fossil of a fish in a fish. Perfectly perserved. One fish ate another and died before it could digest it, so the smaller fish is intact inside it. I have a postcard with a pic on it and I got to see it for real. it's totally one of a kind.

And now I'm gonna watch a moive. xD See you.