Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm a bit of a Sweet Tooth but I try not to eat a lot of candy though. annd Salt very bad for you.

Generally it's 'as long as it's edible' for me, with the exception of sweet stuff.

Turkey tastes kind of plain but if you put salt on it - it is good xD

I've never really liked Turkey. Maybe its because no one cooks it right nowadays.

I have no idea how to cook turkey. What is the right way to cook turkey? I only know how to make sandwiches.

I have no idea how to cook turkey. What is the right way to cook turkey? I only know how to make sandwiches.

Don't let the Turkey get dry, if you do it just ruins the entire turkey.

The turkey should be tender, not rough and burnt.

Marinated right, so you have a little kick to the turkey.

Thats all I can think of right now.

Turkey taste so nice when it's cooked properly. I've never had a turkey that's that bad.

I have, the turkey was dry, little burnt, and literally had no taste whatsoever.

I've never had a turkey at all. XP

Maybe someday I'll go on a quest to try as many new foods as possible in one day.

I've never had a turkey at all. XP

Maybe someday I'll go on a quest to try as many new foods as possible in one day.

Let me rephrase that "Try as many tasteful new foods as possible in one day".

You know which means no brains, pig eyes, all that just disgusting stuff...

Same here - there's no point in eating a lot of one particular food if you're trying to taste as many different ones as possible.

Same here - there's no point in eating a lot of one particular food if you're trying to taste as many different ones as possible.

Dunno just can't imagine me eating a pig brain or something like that! xD

I could eat something disgusting like that, but I would most likely do it for a money dare or competition or something where I get money. I suppose I could eat it for no monetary gain, but I would need to feel really adventurous that day

I've tried wild boar before - it tastes like a mix of beef and pork, plus a little of something else - nothing that really jumps out at you, but it's nice.

I've never had Elk before o_O.

I think there's a glitch on Neopets. Today when I went to the site it said on the main page that an activation code was sent to my account? I refreshed and it dissapeared, plus checked my e-mail and got nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: I just noticed it happens when I type neopets.com instead of the www.neopets.com

My Thanksgiving was pleasant, Went to Perkins then saw three movies (Beowulf 3-D, Enchanted, and American Gangster)/

My thanksgiving was unremarkable, apart from the fact that AA3 managed to spill his drink 3 times.

Oh, I'm seeing Beowulf in 3-D in a few weeks. Is it good?