Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That's not a problem - dirty diapers aren't nearly as bad as some of the other things I put in - dog drool, lead, potassium cyanide, spider fangs, and some other things I'm sure you'd rather not know. Like one? *offers*

*Steals Vira's feelings while she's moping and not paying attention*

Now I just have to modify these so that she'll promote my cookies...

Well then don't quit. You have a market! You have demand! Target it! Start an advertising campaign! Sell them exclusively to the meepits!

Sell cookies to anybody new on the forums here, and I'll call the New Member Protection League. Sell them to Meepits, and I"ll call the PPL and the Feepits. Be careful.

---PFASW (People For A Safer World)

I'm not selling them, I'm giving them away. Besides, the poison's good for you after all.

Finally, somebody understands my basic logic. So get your cookies, well-stocked with healthy vitamins, today! They're free!

Uh... trust me, you don't want to know. *Hides jar of foul smelling chemical behind back*

AA3 has exams, same as me, and our mum's forcing him to study. And yeah, it's toilet paper, but there are other things...