Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

o_O so many tales... o_O

My pricipal, or a recording of him, called everyhouse telling the parents that they caught some pervert that was taking pictures of some kids...*shudders* some sickos out there... o_O

That does sound sick- I hope he went to the wacky-shack for that.

I know he got arrested, but I don't know much more...

yea, I hope he gets a lifetime jail time.

:laughingsmiley: We need people like that to be out of our hair! :laughingsmiley: I've never heard of something like this ever in our quite little town...

Taking pictures of small children- it just sounds like he wasn't up to any good- and I highly doubt he was.

Taking pictures of small children- it just sounds like he wasn't up to any good- and I highly doubt he was.

:laughingsmiley: It's Micheal Jackson! :laughingsmiley: just messing with you...He could have been taking pictures of anytype of kid... o_O

lol okay next topic lol this is disturbing <_<

Have you guys seen any of the scary movies? I've seen scary movie 3 and 4. Do they put MJ in everymovie?

I really can't wait till the lock-in. Its just a bunch of us teenagers going crazy in our school's gym all night long. And its only for band kids, like me