Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I wish I had a Mac so I could be super cool.

I think people use Macs just to feel different. In reality, I believe Macs are more designed as a work computer. Other systems like PC's are more of gaming computers and whatnot. I feel much more free with Windows.

Well for me it that Macs are more secure than Windows.

Exactly. It's more secure because when you're working, sometimes you may need to enter your credit card number and other personal information in order to access documents or other things.

Yes so it would be good for people who work from home like me mom. but she works at work too. And I've had so many problems with my HP Computer.

In schools we had windows, But in primary we had Apple (the really old one) I remember playing Doom, Monopoly or Theme Hospital on it through raining breaks, and through teaching, we had this lame thing called rainbow island which involved maths and angles, it sounds really lame, but at the time it was cool (though i was 7 at the time :P)

I don't really mind what operating system I use - it'll still be customised to fit me like a glove.

The probability is probably close to zero, but not quite there. There's a huge number of factors that could affect the outcome, and not all of them can be anticipated and modelled.

I say yup why not. It in gonna be here in less than 30 years. There are almostt 3decades in whihc things can change.

I think that even if there was a chance of it hitting us they wouldn't say anything to the "civilians" and would end up trying to nuke it and we'd all look up into the sky and say, "wow, so it did burn up coming into the atmosphere" right before we were rained on by a bunch of debris.

They don't want people panicing, so I'm sure we won't know it was going to hit us until it's been/being destroyed.

We're all gonna die eventually. Might as well be at the end of the world. When we're whereever we go next it'd be a great boasting point. "How'd you die?" "Heart attack" "Kay.. boring, You?" "Hit by a bus" "Little more interesting... You?" "End of the world" *Other person faints in amazement.*

I reckon it will hit us, But scientists are saying it won't for one reason.

If they said, okay in 30 years we have proven that a meteor will hit the earth. The world would be in chaos and nothing be getting done.

Kids would think, i don't need to go to school, because in 30 years im going to die.

So in the end, no-one would get educated. So if there was the slight chance of missing earth. we would still be in chaos because of all those kids that didn't go to school, would be grown up. but would only be able to go to crap jobs, and only a few wll go on to do something important.

Yuck. I'd really not rather think about it. I'm thinking that if the world did end, it wouldn't end by a meteor. I have the belief that it will end another way...

Also, there's that one calender thing... You know, there one where it says the Earth will end 2012 or something?