Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Can you take it out of your closet once you put it in? The AC background.

Yea, that's what I did after I found out you can sell it. Just go to customize your pet, then click on the background and click remove, that is if the background is on your pet already. If not, go to your closet, and just remove it the same way you remove your items in your SDB.

The background was put into your inventory as soon as you signed up. If you put it into your closet, that is where it is, to remove it, click on the item then select remove, somewhere. :P -- If you did not put it into your closet, then it should still be in your inventory unless you put i elsewhere. -- So, dillon if you havn't touched it, then it's in your inventory.

I don't think so.

All currently written chapters of Sky Storm are up on a shiny new blog.

Penguin, Go to the Standings page, it doesn't show you how many you won. but it updates each day whether you beat the Other team each day

The Top People so far are:

Roo island

Lost desert

Meridell

Krawk island

darigan

(These are the top 5, because these are the only 5 that won all 3 games yesterday)

and might I point out that Lost Desert is in th top 5, and tomorrow they will still be on top! Darigan is going down!