Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I played the Sims for two days straight (excluding nighttime) and now Im sick of it :(

I need like a goal of something to do since I am bored with it.

i've never played sims before, lol

*falls backwards from dillons scream* Owwww

Ok, need to say this.

In response to bub's comment on the Japanese version and American version being different, the American version, the dub, has been modified and changed to fit the 'standards' of whoever the people or company who gets the license for that anime (Anime Works, Tyoko Pop, and Shogen Jump are common ones) decide is approiate for the general public. The amount of bloodshed, swearing, ect left in also effects when and what section of a channel a show is aired on, or if it will only be on DVD. SO they have to change the origional (Japanese version) to fit not only those things so it will be airable and allowed where they want it, but also so that the Voice Actors that dub it can sync up to the lip movments of the chacters, as Japanese tend to speak faster, and while they don't mind if voice and mouth don't sync up just right, the companies here do. So that's my in-depth explanation of why dubs are differnt the the origional and their subs (the origional with subtitles in another language) aside from the basic language.

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-O-R

did that really have to be spelled out for you?