Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I had an ear infection when I was a wee little lad...

Really? My sister had one too. Did you have an operation? My sister did, she was only 3.

Actually it IS possible for a baby to wear glasses. And yes nurses or doctors can check a baby's sight. Now for a baby to be able to wear glasses, the baby must have born with an eye defect already. This can occur during pregnancy and can be genetics.

Yeah I did have an eye defect at birth. :(

Contacts can be very uncomfortable and dangerous for the eye. Unless you really need them I would recommend changing the frame of your glasses often. Also I look better WITH glasses LOL so XD yea. You can also have contacts for when you go swimming if you want.

You can also have goggles with lenses in them. Like me!

YOu can i never knew that. Man somebody should make a pol about If you wear contacts ,glasses, neither, or both. *HINT* *HINT*

YOu can i never knew that. Man somebody should make a pol about If you wear contacts ,glasses, neither, or both. *HINT* *HINT*

*Pokes Dillon* You can always create the poll yourself. That way, you don't have to wait for it yourself.

Really? My sister had one too. Did you have an operation? My sister did, she was only 3.

You know, I must've been 3-5 when I had my infection. I can't remember it clearly, but I did stay at the hospital for a week. Maybe a week and a half... Well, however long I was there, it was quite a while. As for an operation.... I'm not really sure, to be honest.