Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Optical mice work fine on almost any surface (with the exception of glass and paper with text on it), ball mice do pretty much the same as well, but they break easier and stop working properly if they get dirty.

You should only remove the ball to clean it or to repair some of the mechanisms inside the mouse.

And the optical red light, which is also great for making sure the mouse ios working, pick up a bit better than the kind with a ball. I have an optical mouse.

And on a semi-related matter, I finally got my glasses! xD

I can see each leaef on the trees clearly. o.o I never relized how bad my vision was. Apperently my left eye is 80/20, and my right 200/20.

No i swear I had glasses since 13 months old.

You sure? You'd think that a young child's eyesight wouldn't be bad enough for glasses. Although, how would they know if a one year old needs glasses? Giving them a check up may not always be reliable. Considering that a child might not take it serious and just say things... or the fact that they are still learning to speak properly?