Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The Sims can fight.. especilly so in Sims2 hahaha its pretty funny. i think i liek that fact that they are never ending, means i cant lose, lol. i also jsut love the customization, and building/decorating is a girl thing i guess, hehe.

The only games ive played on Xbox and enjoyed are The Urbz(shoker, huh?) and VooDoo Vince, but i suck SO much at games i can't beath te first boss battle, i have to talk my BF into beating him for me so i can continue..

I enjoy more watching my BF play video games either on the Xbox or on his computer since we hook it up to output onto out big screen ^_^

One of the games on Xbox that's caught my interest is HALO... I'm thinking of getting the novels.

One of the games on Xbox that's caught my interest is HALO... I'm thinking of getting the novels.

My BF borrowed and was playing that game. it was rather boring just watching it (Now Fable kicks butt) but then we didnt have Live, which i hear is one of the major things of Halo..

I'm getting a PSP soon. Right now I'm at the point where I'm only buying stuff I KNOW I'm going to use often. I don't really use my gameboy anymore so getting a PSP would be a waste of money for me right now and I don't like to waste money.

Awww sorry to hear about that, Dillon. What you can do is drink PURE lemon juice and it will help.

I'm getting a PSP soon. Right now I'm at the point where I'm only buying stuff I KNOW I'm going to use often. I don't really use my gameboy anymore so getting a PSP would be a waste of money for me right now and I don't like to waste money.

Awww sorry to hear about that, Dillon. What you can do is drink PURE lemon juice and it will help.

Penguin, when your young (meaning not owning a house etc) you have to waste money, because you know you won't be able to when your grown up, so you gotta get it out the way.

Speaking of the video games and wasting money, i was so close to buying a Tekken tag Toiurney aracde machine (not a console, a machice what you find in arcades) for £60, but then i went out to stop myself :P

Penguin, when your young (meaning not owning a house etc) you have to waste money, because you know you won't be able to when your grown up, so you gotta get it out the way.

Speaking of the video games and wasting money, i was so close to buying a Tekken tag Toiurney aracde machine (not a console, a machice what you find in arcades) for £60, but then i went out to stop myself :P

OHHHH, I can ask for one on my bday LOL. That way I won't feel bad about spending so much XD.

Thanks for the tip. Im not sick any more. Yippe!

Well, let's pick another topic. Hmmm... I use an optical mouse - do you use a ball mouse or optical mouse?

My mum keeps buying glass table tops so now I have to keep getting bits of paper to use my optical mouse.