Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

you have to download one,

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

(website provided by HBK) thats probaly the best i seen while searching

Then when you find a console emu you like, go to google and search ____ roms to see how popular it is

(NOTE: the Ps2, Xbox and Gc emus are appealing, i wouldn't advise with it, because not many roms out there, go for the GBA or handheld, just don't go to DS yet, beause they have hardly no roms)

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/

the top of the list the 'Virtual Boy Advance' is a pretty good GBA, probaly the best by the looks of it

After you downloded it (sometimes you need to install, sometimes it comes in a folder which you copy and paste in your documents) just go to google and search _____ roms

I have a DS that I prefer to play now (I got used to the backlight) and a GBA for my GBC games.

Same here. Too bad I can't play Gameboy Color games on my Nintendo DS. I seriously wanted to see what Pokemon Yellow looks like on it! :mellow:

Nice, hope you have fun MOP!

I remember my cousin had this square light and her gameboy color fit perfectly well lol and the light wasn't even made for gameboy devices.

Really? I have a square light for my Gameboy. Let me see if I can pull up a picture.

OMG! I remember when i got the FIRST EVER gameboy! It wasnt in color and it sucked... well it WAS good in its time but now it sucks.

I had a light for it too! It fit right around the gameboy. It helped alot! lol

lol i got mine at like 8. I knew ALL about it! I wanted one so bad... and i finnaly got one! lol but now i dont care... I want an XBOX 360 now!!! w00t w00t w00ties!

I used to have a GBA light, but the batteries leaked. o.o You can't get the thing open for new batteries now, and I but it's be too corrded to use anyways.

In order of when I got them, all the game consoles I have are...

Sega Dreamcast

GBA

Gamecube

DS

And between those 4 consoles, I have at least 50 total games.

Here is my order...

Nintodo 64

Sega

Gameboy

Gameboy Color

Gameboy advance

Gamecube

I have TONS of games for all of these! But i sold my Nintodo 64, Sega, and the Gameboy... And lost my Gameboy color... lol

Wells, you do know Sega has a TON of consoles, right? And WHY dose everyone call the Dreamcast just Sega? Sega's the conprotaion, not the console. (Sorry, mega pet peeve, have been for years)

Wells, you do know Sega has a TON of consoles, right? And WHY dose everyone call the Dreamcast just Sega? Sega's the conprotaion, not the console. (Sorry, mega pet peeve, have been for years)

lol sorry! I have the Dreamcast Sega then! lol thanks... i guess