Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm not sure. But it's fine. If you really want to spell something right, type it in a text program with spell check, or google what you think it is.

Oh. But that takes too long. *sips hot english tea* * in a British Accent* I had a very delightful day at school until i got on the bus.

Why do people always think that british sits there in a posh diffeent accent sipping tea,

3 things to say,

Im british,

I hate tea,

And I don't talk posh like, i talk however i want.

I hate stereotypes. Don't mind what anyone says, Vivi.

But technically who says i was talkinh about the stereo typical british accent. I could be talking about another one.

First of all I like tea.

Second different countries have different accents. Heck even different states have different accents.

Third i like using big words.

Morgan, stoppit and help me with stereotype thing. You should know what it's like. Everyone sems to think Texans a fast talking hick cowboys. <_<

I'm not helping you with anything. If you want to be so sensitive to stereotypes, then be my guest. I personally do not care what America thinks of Texans. Lighten up a little.

So do i. I think its annoying. Oh and wearing glasses. I must be smart than. I mean yes i am but just becuase i wear glasses doesnt mean i am smart.

Ya'll, just shut up. Why must you guys feel the need to complain about something one person brought up one time? I can understand if they did it a bunch, but you're handling this like it's a real problem. Grow up, and stop caring about what people think of you. It's a waste of time.