Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i like the movie leprechaun, lol the first is the best by far, hadnt seen the later squals tho, liek the in space and in da hood...

yea from 1993, youve never heard of it? its one where if you like bad horror movies its pretty funny/good..

Guest Unequaledpyro

Oh, I'm soo bored. Metroid, where is your sprite? I want to animate it. Anything to kill time while I download Bleach 59. I hate Dial up.

Guest Unequaledpyro

576.gif

HOVER METROID! HOVER!!!

Ok, simple. I'm at 22% now.

Edit:

Here's Ichigo, running!

455.gif

Apparently, he has somewhere to be.

Yeah! It is! I prefer it the other way. And I still can't post on the shoutbox, so EnlightenedOne; HII!!

Rofl, I went onto the board and there were pictures of mortogs floating all around the page and The Something Has Hapened thing said: It's raining. . .Mortogs??

I'm going for the Sewage Surfer av. It's hard. I'm on lv 40 right now, and I'm seeing pipes when I blink. @_@

Anime, it appears you are having the Pestering Pipe Problem. (There wasn't much significance in my post. I'm just really bored.)

heeeeeeeeeeelp on a frineds dial up.. i swear her dial up is worse then hte one i use to have butthen she has it netwroked to like err 6 computers haha

hehe i know hte feeling anime, i already got that avi

*pokes ellie* click my sig :-P lol waiting for my advert post to get approved for it...

CS 1.6

err whats that? (probly knows but im kinda ou of it, goign ot bed soon..)