Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I like collecting fourtunes. xD I have some of my favs on a little bulliten board, the kind with ribbon you can slide things under, adn the rest in a little container in my desk drawer.

*grummble* dont accept checks at all *grummble grummble* how can you not accept checks? even 7-11 takes them! >.<

I like collecting fourtunes. xD I have some of my favs on a little bulliten board, the kind with ribbon you can slide things under, adn the rest in a little container in my desk drawer.

lol my fourtines are pretty accurate, one time it said "You will sleep tonight" and it was totally right o_O

I've gotten a lot of good ones, and a few odd ones, but I can't tell them apart from the rest of my famlies. xD I can spread all of them out and take a pic if you guys wanna see.

EDIT: I even have a double! I forgot. xD

http://www.kkdiscount.com/fortune-cookie.htm

virtual fortune cookies for you all..even tho i dont have any eral food *sniffles*

i miss when fortune cookies use to have fortunes. now they have sayings and 'words of wisdom' in them... *likesh te island mystic*

"Love is around the corner."

no its not! he is about a 30min drive away right now, hehe

there are better virtual fortune cookie sites but they either have lots of popups or have some inapropriate ones... lol

xD I'd have to do a close up on each 2 or 3, and that's a lot of images.

EDIT: Sorry, I have FOUR sets of doubles. I didn't check those on my board.