Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Unequaledpyro
You didn't answer my question. Why do you want to be around us?

What's with the interrogation? Answer this, why are YOU here? Why is it any of us feel the need to be here?

Well I'm here because I like most of the people here. I actually can get along with Anime. Ellie and I share the same room. Mini and I like to talk. Hannah's my best friend. And the list goes on. That's why I'm here.

Guest Unequaledpyro
guys, he is going to do it again later. He did it once, he said he changed. Then he did it again and insulted TDN!!!! Then he comes back and apologizes, and he is going to do it again. I told you he was going to come back and look.

That's it, just for that! You ain't going to be in my little sprite movie I am planning.

Guest Unequaledpyro
I'm not the only one... there are plenty more but they aren't online right now.

I agree with Metroid, if you don't like me then quit starting arguments with me.

I'll be at DA for a bit. But I will be right back.

MIRA. You KNOW better. Do NOT start arguements. If you don't like him being here, ignore him. (Yes, I have plenty of room to talk, don't I?) And Tyler, you're really doing yourself no justice comeing back. I catch EITHER of you fighting again and you'll be banned for a week.

Well that's cos he "isn't here" And I'm only on a lot because I'm very very ill thank you very much.

No need for your sass, Mira. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you were VERY VERY Ill, shouldn't you get bedrest at least?

im making a run to chinnese food place a few blocks away, anyone want me to bring them somthing back? :whistle: lol

Do they have fries there? o_O

oddly they probly do.. most places aroudn ehre have 'normal' food for little kids.. but cant gareentee it would be good fries.. ok some eggrolls and some fortune cookies for everyone heh. well as long as they accept my check(lost my drivers licsnece and only have the temp paper one) be back in a bit