Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Tyler, can you please just stop leaving and coming back? It's getting really annoying now.

i think every one agrees here :angry:

On and i accept the apologize for me

I apologize to The Avatar, or whatever he calls himself now, for not replying to his cousin on Myspace, in order to get the spritesheet.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Ok, it turns out the problem with my mouse is fixed, it was the mouse and not viruses.

:D I honestly thought it was the forums causing the problem, how silly is that. Right?

*Looks around at everyone who finally understand*

Riiiiiiiiggght?!?

Guest Unequaledpyro

Yeah, perhaps I should explain further in depth.

Late December: My mouse began acting up, freezing in place.

Early January: I downloaded a virus blocker in hopes any problems would be eraticated.

Mid January: My knee injury made me lose my mind, I went out and bought a brand new computer. But I kept the same mouse attached to the new computer.

Late January: Left TDN and Neopets, but kept in contact.

Early February: Returned to TDN, problems continued.

Mid February: Destroyed old computer and monitor. THAT, was very fun. But the problems persisted.

Late February: Left TDN and destroyed any trace of its existence.

Early March: Problems begin to get worse, I began beating the crap out of my mouse to get things to work.

A couple days later: Bought a new mouse and took apart the old one and lit it on fire. =D Again, VERY fun.

Yesterday: Returned to TDN to face accusations and hatred.

Today: I apologized for everything I could remember.

thats funny if i was having mouse trouble my first instinct would be to get a new mouse... O.o

... let me correct myself.. i would complain to my BF until he got me a new mouse, hahaha

Guest Unequaledpyro
thats funny if i was having mouse trouble my first instinct would be to get a new mouse... O.o

Well my old computer, now destroyed, was a pure piece of crap.

Sad to say, out of all of that. I will never be addicted to Neopets again. Honestly, I don't think I want to.

Well my old computer, now destroyed, was a pure piece of crap.

Sad to say, out of all of that. I will never be addicted to Neopets again. Honestly, I don't think I want to.

But you shall come on TheDailyNeopet's Forum just to talk? That's alright, I suppose.

i still dont get why thats a bad thing... being addicted to anything is bad.. and not enjoying somthing you use to isnt a bad thing just means your intrests have changed...

Guest Unequaledpyro
But you shall come on TheDailyNeopet's Forum just to talk? That's alright, I suppose.

That's what Bo does.

i still dont get why thats a bad thing... being addicted to anything is bad.. and not enjoying somthing you use to isnt a bad thing just means your intrests have changed...

I considered it a bad thing a while back, but now I have alternatives. DA, IF, PS, FMX...

Guest Unequaledpyro
What's really funny is how when he "left" he said "You think nobody can lose interest in TDN? WRONG!"

And look where he is now...

I'm only here because you guys are, and I really don't want you in the other forums I am active in.

Guest Unequaledpyro

Then you aren't thinking clearly enough.

If you all suddenly started going to another forums site, I would follow.

Guest Unequaledpyro
Just the way you talk about Anime, it's clear you hate her.

Stop putting words in my mouth!

I'm getting very angry with you! :grrr:

Guest Unequaledpyro
Hmm, well why do you want to be with us? Do you think you're wanted by anyone here?

At one point I considered you all friends. Even if you all still consider me an enemy, I will never consider any of you enemies.