Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

ive had webpixies since i was 17 soooo 6 years now, but htere have been a few years where it had nothing on it. so its not continuous, plus the fact that it changes with what im into and what i want to put on it..

i actully had someoen offer to buy my domain name from me, i probly should have took it, but i liked the name, lol

for hte hosting? well you can get free or cheep hosting, godaddy is one of the cheeper hosting companies, but i pay for hostway.com little more and i have allot more bandwidth and server space then i ever need but the company itself also rocks, great service and no down time

well here is one thati s cheaper

http://www.2mhost.com/personal-website-hosting.html

haha here you go 1.50 a month ^_^

http://www.greenlush.com/hosting.htm?id=1_1

you actully paid for a year? i dont tend todo that even if its cheaper in the long run... well save the links for when its time to renew

ah, most place give you the option of paying slightly more for a monthly payment.. well theres yet another reason i dont like godaddy.

oh and go me, i jsut got a main codestone in the showwiz for 1np, lol

absolutly nothing Ellie... ooo i downloaded the version of yahoo so i can msg windows live/MSN users you should PM me your name on tehre if you dont mind me having it (no offence taken if you do tho heh)

i dunno it is kinda odd, she is probly just realy busy or somthing

Yeah that could be. I dunno. I took the dreaded test of the year. THE MSAs Metroid know what im talking about!

Yeah that could be. I dunno. I took the dreaded test of the year. THE MSAs Metroid know what im talking about!

*Scratches head* Yeah. It creates the difference between a normal school year or remediation. @_@ I studied good, so I should be alright.

we dont have weird tests like that in texas. we do have a TASP test that you can take instead ofh te SAT if you are just planing on going to school locally. since i just went to community college its all i took.

hmm i just now saw the new avi Foxy, neoboards will probly be the first place the solution will pop up..

Back! I see I was missed. xD See, the power went out unexpectedly, and you know how power companies take forever and a day to get it back on.

oo i feel your pain! i have enough trouble if our cable goes out (cable takes out tv, internet, and phone)