Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Day Light Savings time!!!!!! Im so tired right now! lol We all lost an hour of sleep! *falls asleep on the computer*

My computer changes its time on its own! Thank God! :evo:

Yep I'm sure it's today. It was in the news or something. I remember when it was on my birthday once. I had a sleep-over party but we forgot about the time change and one of my guests had to leave without breakfast.

Ooh... Thats sad! No breakfast! ... I love breakfast! lol

I'm writing again. Wolves of Ierne is definatrely improving...

-----------------------------

“The Aduiadh were not kind to our Theas at the battle of Dubh Lin!â€

Codagh’s fur bristled in excitement at his bandying of words with the other ambassadors reached a crescendo. The thought of war, was as a pleasurable experience, such as a first hunt for a young cub is. The thrill of battle and songs of blood-lust cried out to him like some narcotic drug addiction. They needed him to live, to kill.

“So it was our fault of the massacre of Dubh Lin?! Such impertinence has never been spoken to me!†scolded the other Aduiadh.

“Well get used to it Shorty, there’s a lot more than sharp words at hand here.†Laughed Codagh.

“Shorty??â€

“Yeah, Shorty, unless you haven’t noticed, We Theas outnumber you Aduiadh more than three to one. This is one battle Shorty and his cowardly cur of a master will fare badly in.â€

----------------------------