Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That works. I don't excersise much. I get really bad drainage and have a little breathing trouble (nothing serious) from my allergies. I can't excersise without getting really out of breath.

guys don't forget to update your daylight savings clock on your pc.

Already done, and here is a link for microsoft users, if you havn't downloaded the thing yet: www.microsoft.com Just lick on the DST banner thing...

we all have the option, BUT there has been a problem and pcs that run any Windows version other than Vista, will not get it done automatically because right now the computers think the Daylight savings are in April. So yea u have to install the update.

Does anyone know what happens if we don't update? How would it affect the pc?

but butbut your text thingys arnt 3d >.< (tho they are nifty and well done thats for sure!)

oh Ellie, thanks for the new book, that puts me at 51 booktastic books ^_^ only 14 more for top 200... thinking of taking out 100or200k from my bank to buy some..

haha well it is the ultimate list... spankys bookworld has checklists for them, they price rangers are kinda out of date on most of the books but they have like 8 ranged for 5mil and 1 for 10mil lol

only if i wanted the top spots..which isnt gonna happen, lol ill settle for an honerary award heh

http://www.neopets.com/moon/book_award.phtml

the one in first place is just O.o wow

ill PM you the link. but they have checklists for books,booktastic, stamps, avis, battledome challengers, and rare food for the food club.

Well, I'm back from the... exciting life of the real world. I may not be on for long... and I haven't seen any of you post about me. @_@

oh im sorry i forgot you existed *giggles*

actully you were missed over on ur comic thread..not suprisingly