Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

ooo mangos are yummy i love them, just a pain to eat somtimes, lol

i think my all time fav fruit would be avacado

Yeah avacado's are nice. But mango is better. They are hard to eat sometimes if you don't want to get it everywhere XD

i made avacado ice cream! it was yummy(i know it sounds odd but it is really good), recipie by the oh so wonderful alton brown ^_^

i dontthink there are many fruits i dont like.. are a sevrel i dont like in their dryed form

wow i havnth ad an apircot in awhile iether.. i need to pick up a bunch of fruit next time we go shopping.. and mroe yogurt, im out *sniffles*

how bout everys favrate type of nut? (including nuts that arnt technically nuts, ie. peanuts, heh)

mine is hands down almonds.. roasted and very lightly seasoned/salted.. like barely notice its there...

pistachios and cashews are deffiantly tied for my second

and not all nuts are hard, cashews are rarely hard at all, anime. plus not all of them taste the same

personally i dont like macidamia nuets or brazil nuts. they are just too flavor less to me.

i like pecans when i know they are fresh from a reputable place.. a guy at my moms work always grows the best ones ^_^

how any of you tried beer nuts? (its a brand name) their 'original' peanuts are like an addiction to me, sadly they are hard to find in conrer stores around here, luckly you can order them from their website. im not a big fan of their cashews however.

and no there is no beer in it, it was originally made to be eaten while drinking beer and was sold in a bar i think(i forget), ~_^

My favourites are kiwifruit and cashew nuts. A pity kiwifruit is way too expensive here.

I used to have kiwifruit everyday when I lived in NZ. Now it's more like once a year. What are corn nuts?