Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

*steals some of the cheese and runs off for crackers and summer sausage*

i have a few sealed packages of summer sasage in my fridge from xmas present, i was given a large box of those and cheeses. gotta love food as a persent.. (was given cany too but had peppermint in it so i regifted it)

theres starting to be a little too much cheese in here... *lets pet rat out to take care of problem*

..actully most rats are lactose intolerant so IRL cheese isnt good for them.. but a little bit wont hurt them.. *your random rat fact of the day*

yup yup! i still havnt decided were to goto eat >.< need todo that.. along with looking at train schdule so my mom knows when to pick me up.. bah..

its Meece i THINK i dunno.. mice arnt my thing...

You know, when my birthday comes, I want to go to Medieval Times... I can picture it now...

King: Metroid, for being so heroic, I shall now knight ye.

Metroid: Uber.

King: *Places sword on shoulder*

Metroid: HOLY CRAP! MY ARM!

on my actul birthday, unless a friend decides they want to take me out or somthing ill be sitting here and playing neopets all day,(in otherwords ill be making use of the neopets birthday sidebar) lol boyfriend is working that night. so we are goign out for dinner friday night instead.. but thats pretty much it.. if he had saturday off like he usually dose i probly would have had a party

i know sat. night everyone can be here for a virtual party, thats it, lol

You know, when my birthday comes, I want to go to Medieval Times... I can picture it now...

King: Metroid, for being so heroic, I shall now knight ye.

Metroid: Uber.

King: *Places sword on shoulder*

Metroid: HOLY CRAP! MY ARM!

xD

That was pretty funny Metroid. You should be a comedian and have your own show. :laughingsmiley:

(Yes, I replied to my own post. 'Cause I rock.)

That was pretty funny Metroid. You should be a comedian and have your own show. :laughingsmiley:

i would watch that show ^_^