Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

eh 4leaf clover?

transp_clover.gif i guess

again theres lots of choices on google image serch..

edited to switch it out for oen i like more..

eh no more races right now..serching for somthing for me right now..

*sends a chocolate bar to Mira*

Erm, no. It'd be hard to keep track of, and people could say they got the same sprite 10 seconds after and take someone else's.

*agrees with the all-powerful anime*

While it was fun just that once or twice, it would get old, as a matter of fact, it already has.

your welcome Mira.. chocolate is always good ^_^ well...unless your allergic to it O.o

The only reason you typed it, was to get our feedback, and that is what we gave you. If you were only thinking, then you just would've thought about it in your head, don't freak out as us Dillon.

Hey i want feedback on this. A topic about people planning to make a topic and get feedback on it.

hmmm im trying to find a place for Lee and i to eat dinner for my birthday this weekend.. we are thinking about going to a Hibachi Grill, should be fun. anyone been to one before?

hmmm im trying to find a place for Lee and i to eat dinner for my birthday this weekend.. we are thinking about going to a Hibachi Grill, should be fun. anyone been to one before?

Those places are so good. I wouuld recommend it, you will have so much fun!

Disclaimer: *insert small print here*

so i hear..im just still back and forth on if we should spend the money or not... this is why i never get sushi even tho i love it.. always can use the money for more important things *sniffle*

Hey Ellie, welcome back. Yea, we did post a lot today. Metroid randomly decided that we were going to chat all day so I could be come a FM (was 350 posts away) and then he randomly left twice, so this is as far as we've gotten.