Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Intelligent is TJ's middle name.

So, the initials of your first and middle name would be TJI. Maybe you should get your name changed to TG. Then it would be T.G.I! Even better, on Fridays you would be known as T.G.I Fridays!

well thats the worst joke ive heard in awhile... lol

Does anyone see what I have to put up to, and Metroid, my first name is Thomas middle name James hense TJ >_>

But technically, TJ would also be a first name and well, stuff ensues. Anywho, I just like messing with people. 'Tis fun.

but i love puns..especilly bad ones that lower your IQ when you hear it.. heh

but i love puns..especilly bad ones that lower your IQ when you hear it.. heh

Holy crap! Someone else who loves puns! Oh, and I get that a lot. Basically, when a new member comes, someone always warns them to watch out for my puns if you don't want to suffer future brain damage, etc. :woot:

puns are a classic! watch any old comedy and you will see what i mean.. i remember i was watching one and i swear atleast 50% if not mroe of the jokes were puns..

puns are a classic! watch any old comedy and you will see what i mean.. i remember i was watching one and i swear atleast 50% if not mroe of the jokes were puns..

That's exactly what I've been telling people. They are a classic!

Never mind. Any who puns can be funny. Metroid you should make a whole topic about your puns. Then you would own the boards possibly unless anime were an antipun helmet

Never mind. Any who puns can be funny. Metroid you should make a whole topic about your puns. Then you would own the boards possibly unless anime were an antipun helmet

But there is already a pun board. :yes: