Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It that he doesnt know me so i will just start chatting to him like normal. And i will ask what he likes and Tadaa. I have him.

Have.... him? What exactly are you trying to do with him anywho? If he doesn't wanna come back, he doesn't have to.

What i was trying to do was. Was to see if he didnt have any mental problems. Because its just seem like that. And im leaving it alone ok. *pushes everyone off my back*

No idea.

Ok, I got a relpy from the Anime Gods admin I PMed the other day.

A while ago on these fourms, there was a member called Unequaledpyro. I've seen that you spoke to him. To get stright to the point, he, as teen_astronomer (first name Tyler just to be sure this is the same person, his profile here is gone), joined the TheDailyNeopets fourms, which I am a content writer/mod at. He recently threw a minor fit and left for the 3rd time, this time for good, since he deleted all TDN related things from his photobucket account. In an effort to find something he deleted that we need, several of us came across this site. It seems he did the same here. I was wondering if you'd explain what happened, since I'm getting curious, it's like he's done this several times over by now. There are many accounts under teen_astronomer and Unequaledpyro that are abandoned, some from as long ago as '02, when he seemed... kinder. It's gotten me curious as to what happened to him, so I thought I'd ask you for a first hand account.
\

oh well im not all that technical i have others due my graphics for me. I know tyler he goes to my school he and i have been off and on freinds so i decided after he joined my site to let him handle graphics. This was fine for awhile he didnt seem upset or anything but then he thoughtit would be cool to pull the plug took off all the graphics codes and split i cant quite remeber it happened last year but i think he altered some member profiles ill have to confirm that with goku but he split leaving the site pretty useless and we aint been able to revive though we are still trying. :AG8 but anyway thats what happened. he started his own science site on invision though it never really took off. I dont know how that can help you but thats what happened to us. I happen to know he is a current and active member on my friends site *link removed so I don't get yelled at more* if you wanted to talk to him directly or something. Hope I helped

-Terror Of Death

Yeah, thanks a ton. Really helpful! Geeze, he's rude enough online, I can't think how he'd be in real life. @_@ He had mod powers for about 7 hours at TDN, but got enough complaints to be taken off that fast. I guess we got lucky if he did that to you. I don't think he'll want to talk to me anytime soon from the angry PM he snet me eariler about when we were trying to find him for the thing he deleted (which one of the members got from him by e-mail. Eheh....) Hope you can get this plce back up, I'll see if I can get some of the TDN members to join here and help as well.

Sorry about this, but I am a grammar correcting freak and I have to correct you. I apologize, but if I won't I'll go crazy.

he don't know you
Correction: He doesn't know you.

i doubt he accpet a random email he doesn't know
Correction: I doubt he'll accept a radom e-mail he doesn't know. Or: I doubt he accepts a random e-mail he doesn't know.

What i was trying to do was. Was to see if he didnt have any mental problems. Because its just seem like that. And im leaving it alone ok. *pushes everyone off my back*

Haha, no offense but what do you think he will say if you asked him that, well i probaly won't be allowed but it won't be friendly,

But anime thats true, i would hate to know him in real life, but maybe hes diferent in real life, i mean, most people act big and tough on the Pc

hehe, things people do when they're bored eh, everyone does crazy things, but on the pc, im a relaxed, i don't really care about garmmer etc, as long as people can understand what im trying to mean, I think it's fine

Dillon, why the HECK would you ask him that? You can't just butter someone up by talking to them and then just shout out a question.

Look Dillon, in order for people to understand you correctly, you are going to have to use quote boxes so we know what posts you are talking about.

A vast majorty of the time, you do.

SOmehow I doubt he's much different. Ah well, I need to find the convos from the day he left for something...
Hmm, he's probably the same except for the toughness. He keeps teeling me he has huge muscles and can beat me up and that he punches holes through cement walls and cinder blocks, but I've seen pictures of him and... well... no offense... but... well... he's... umm... well... really... uhh... fat.

Ok i will do that from now on. Ok

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Sorry, but that was so funny because he didn't use a quote box. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :laughingsmiley:

Hmm, he's probably the same except for the toughness. He keeps teeling me he has huge muscles and can beat me up and that he punches holes through cement walls and cinder blocks, but I've seen pictures of him and... well... no offense... but... well... he's... umm... well... really... uhh... fat.

thats true, that picture he posted on the Random chit chat before the rule came in, he just looks either 30 years old or a person that spends his time at a fast food joint :P

thats true, that picture he posted on the Random chit chat before the rule came in, he just looks either 30 years old or a person that spends his time at a fast food joint :P
He took that while chatting with me on msn, now it's all over his myspace, msn, etc.

Sorry about this, but I am a grammar correcting freak and I have to correct you. I apologize, but if I won't I'll go crazy.

Correction: He doesn't know you.

Correction: I doubt he'll accept a radom e-mail he doesn't know. Or: I doubt he accepts a random e-mail he doesn't know.

Its ok Miranda we all have something were a freak about

That is what i was saying ok.