Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Uhh, TJ that's a record wingspan, not average, but I appreciate your help a lot, and I found it. I found it on a website for one of my local schools believe it or not, found it through google. But pretty weird.

Uhh, TJ that's a record wingspan, not average, but I appreciate your help a lot, and I found it. I found it on a website for one of my local schools believe it or not, found it through google. But pretty weird.

okay congrast on finding it!

o_O I can't leave without something odd happening, can I?

Nope, and while you're hear please answer my question:

The Island Mystic Hut gives the save message to EVERY single user that visits right, and it just changes each day correct or incorrect?

Correct TJ.

@Mira: Im glad you found it and goodluck with the HW :)

YAY I was correct, would anyone like to confirm that, not that I trust you, i just want to make sure.

No. It's different fopr each person, and changes daily. Wanna check, go there and paste the message you get here. I'll do the same.

"You will accidentally discard a Cement Mixer in the Uni Meadows."

Well. I've never gotten that one before.

Whoops. Sorry for giving the wrong answer TJ. Something that is the same for evry user and changes each day is the Haiku Generator.

Ugh. I stopped doing the Lever of Doom since the first time I tried it. It always takes away 100 neopets grr.

haha Maybe thats what Eric got, thats why he started calling himself bob :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Welcome back for good Ellie!