Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Why's TA's name slanted? Is he a mod again....?

Me- I....don't mind TA....so I guess I don't know, he's been nice. :)

Same, It's a long way for me. I have to double my posts....But I'm not keen on being poster #1, I just wanna be non-spammy me. *Well I hope I don't spam...*

Trskstr's still number one? Did buzz give up on beating him?

Mhhh....I might this weekend, cause I'm not busy. My mom's shooing me away from the computer though. I have to go at aboutnow... 10 mins from now.

I might as well wait with you anime, until I completely get kicked off the computer...

Guest Астр&#10

Floyd: Hal, give me a systems status report

Hal: Just one moment, please. I'm sorry for the delay, my voice recognition circuts are not completely restored although, as you can see they are improving. All systems functional. There is a small pressure leak in the aft heating unit. It is nothing serious. I can compensate for it by using the redundant unit.

Floyd: Thank you.

Hal: Doctor Floyd?

Floyd: Yes?

Hal: Would you like to play a game of chess? I play very well.

Floyd: I'm sure you do. No, thank you.

Floyd: What is it, Hal?

Hal: There is a message for you.

Floyd: Who's calling?

Hal: There is no idenification.

Floyd: What's the message?

Hal: Message as follows: It is dangerous to remain here. You must leave within two days.

Floyd: What?

Hal: Do you want me to repeat the message Doctor Floyd?

Floyd: Who recorded it?

Hal: This is not a recording.

Floyd: Who's sending it?

Hal: There is no Identification.

Floyd: I do not understand.

Hal: Neither do I.

Floyd: Is this message by voice or keyboard?

Hal: I don't know.

Floyd: My response is: We don't have enough fuel for an early departure.

Hal: The Answer is: I am aware of these facts. Nevertheless, you must leave within two days.

Floyd: Hal, who the hell is sending this?

Hal: I am sorry, Doctor Floyd. I don't know.

Floyd: Well, tell whoever it is that I can't take any of this seriously unless I know who I'm talking to.

Floyd: Yes?

Hal: The reponse is: I was David Bowman.

Hal: Do you want me to repeat the last reponse?

Floyd: No,no. Tell Curnow that this is no time for jokes.

Hal: Doctor Curnow is not sending the message. He is Accessway 2.

Floyd: Well, tell whoever it is that I can't accept that identification without proof.

Hal: The reponse is: I understand. It is important that you believe me. Look behind you.

Bowman: Hello, Doctor Floyd. Please... believe me.

Floyd: What are you?

Bowman: This is very difficult for me. I don't have much time. I've been allowed to give you this warning. You must leave here in two days.

Floyd: Allowed? By who?

Bowman: I can't explain.

Bowman: You see, something is going to happen. You must leave.

Floyd: What? What's going to happen?

Bowman: Something wonderful.

Floyd: What?

Bowman: I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.

Floyd: Please, if...

Bowman: Good-bye, Doctor Floyd. We can have no further contact. Remember: You have two days.

Floyd: We can leave in two days.

Bowman: There may be another message after, if all goes well.

Floyd: What's going to happen?

((Well what do you think is going to happen?))

Guest Астр&#10

Bowman: Hal, do you read me?

Hal: Yes, Dave. Where are you? I cannot see you on any of my monitors.

Bowman: That is isn't important now. I have new instructions for you. I want you to point the AE 35 antenna towards Earth.

Hal: Dave, that would mean breaking contact with the Leonov. I will no longer be able to relay my Jupiter observations according to program.

Bowman: I understand, but the situation has changed. Accept priority override alpha. Here are the AE 35 coordinates. Please, do it now.

Hal: Instuctions confirmed Dave. It is good to be working with you again. Have I fullfilled the mission properly?

Bowman: Yes, Hal. You've done very well. Now there is one final message I would like you to transmit to Earth. It is the most important message you have ever sent. I want you to keep repeating it as many times as you can.

Hal: What is going to happen Dave?

Bowman: Something wonderful.

Hal: I'm afraid.

Bowman: Don't be, we'll be together.

Hal: Where will we be?

Bowman: Where I am now.

Hal: Lock confirmed on becon terra one. Message commensing...

---Onboard the Leonov---

Curnow: ITS SHRINKING!

On the monitor was Jupiter, the black spot continued to engulf the planet. And Jupiter was shinking.

As the planet turned black it ignited in a brilliant flash of light, radiation, and plasma.

Floyd: OH S***. DON'T QUIT DAMN IT! MOOVE! GRAB SOMETHING, NOW!!

The brilliant halo of charged particles hit the Leonov. The entire space craft shook from the blast of solar winds. When it stoped, the crew of the Leonov looked at the monitor and saw a star where Jupiter had once been. Then the message flashed up: All these worlds are yours, except Europa. Attempt no landings there. Use them together. Use them in peace.

Floyd recording message to his son: My dear Christopher. This is the last time I will be able to speak to you for a long while. I'm trying to put into words what has happened. Perhaps that is for historians to do sometime later. They will record that the next day the president of the United States looked out of the White House window and the premier of the Soviet Union looked out of the Kremlin window and saw the new distant sun in the sky. They read the message, and perhaps they learned something because they finally recalled their ships and their planes. I'm going to sleep now. I will dream of you and your mother. I will sleep knowing that you are both safe, that the fear is over. We have seen the process of life take place. Maybe this is the way it happened on Earth millions of years ago. Mabe it's something completely different. I still don't know really what the Monolith is. I think it's many things. An embassy for an intelligence beyond ours, a shape of some kind for something that has no shape. Your children will be born in a world a two suns. They will never know a sky without them. You can tell them that you remember when there was a pitch black sky with no bright star, and people feared then night. You can tell them when we were alone when we couldn't point to the light and say to ourselves, there is life out there. Someday the children of the new sun will meet the children of the old. I think they will be our friends. You can tell your children of the day when everyone looked up and realized that we were only tenants of this world. We have been given a new lease and a warning from the landlord.

I have a poem here.. It's more of a propechy to my fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3057256/1/

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Fifteen men on the dead man’s chest,

All of ‘em doomed ne’er to rest,

To Davy Jones, we’ll send them

He’ll break their backs and then some,

He’ll ask for your soul, perchance he’ll aid ye.

The way to stop him? A woman to love he,

For none’s to know Calicalla,

Jones’s daughter for sure, but none he’ll tell,

Those who find out, Jones’ll blast ‘em to hell.

Fifteen men on the dead man’s chest,

All of ‘em doomed ne’er to rest,