Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh, thanks metroid! I just got it, but I was going for Piles of Dung, but I'm going to keep this for safe keeping, unless you want it back?

You may do whatever you want with it. It was sorta.... messing with my invatory appearence. Not that it is clean or anything...

great, now I'm going to get reported by all the noobs, I was like donate to my dung collection on the one boards, which isnt' allowed, and now the report happy people, great, I'm going to get frozen..probably not, I said sorry and stuff, and said NOT to send me dung, aahhh, *scared*

*steals code from Mikey's post on another topic*

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mikey).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Mikey if you have any questions regarding this action.

^^ Sorry, this was just to funny to pass up, you could have at least changed the name.

I see it. It wasnt there before.

Also i have another contest idea. Its a typo contest. on the main site. People can find typos. If any and i will check the site and see if there right. That way everyone has a chance to win.