Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

my brother is bipolar and have vilent tendances and punchs holes in the wall... i think anyone that feels the need todo descructive thingsl iek that need anger manigment counsling

..the potions could be to feed or heal your pet i suppose.. healing is probly more likly but might be neat if givingi t a potion makes it bloated.. or i suppose could be BD things..

I didn't know people ate walls. o_O

i dont even eat gingerbread hosues.. much less ones made outta plaster, lol

I've punched walls through walls and all the way through doors because of getting mad because some people treat me like dirt in real life. What Metroid said was small, but I over reacted because I thought we were friends...

i saw a really freaky movie, i think it was called the hole, with thora birch(i love thora birtch she rocks) i think it was good but was deffinatly odd

she plays good crazy people

i hear the saw movies are kinda crazy but i havnt seen them.. i tried watching the first oen and it jsut completly lost my intrest

but yea i like movies where people are suppose to be crazy...donnie darko anyone? heh

we have a big screen tv, great for movie watching ^_^ just sucks we font have a set up to play high def DVDs atleast can watch HD stuff on cable.. never realized jsut how nice that was

well big screen was obviusly somthing the boyfriend wanted..i didnt see a point in it.. but ive been seduced! i forget what the actul saice is but the screen itseld is about 3feet high and its a wide screen

the only problem is i lvoe watchign him play video games either the xbox or on the computer(he hooks the computer up to the tv so i can watch that way) and if he starts moving around or spinning in the first person ones.. it gives me motion sickness >.< arg