Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

err the term dose not refer to products you use on your skin... yea.. maybe yall should just google the term.. lol

..should i point out we were just talking about pmsing?

my BF has been married before so the girl related stuff dosnt seem to bother him.. tho he dosnt apprecate when i get grummpy or snape at him, lol anytime we vist a female friend thats pmsing he always brings them an offering of chocolate bars ^_^ (nearly all of our friends are female at that.. lol)

my bath pillow recently got poped *sniffle* i need a new one.. along with a jucuzzi tub! heh (like we have the room for one in that tiny apartment bathroom)

coffee dosnt keep me p..it may enhance my hyperness if im already hyper, but otherwise it makes my belly warm and makes me all fuzzy and sleepy ^_^ im more of a cappicino drinker but thats where flavored creamer and lots o sugar come in, lol

im not qa big tea fan but hot chocolate is good, night night ^_^

i decided to finish the layout i was workingo n and turn it into a neopets one... still some bugs to work out (ad need to fix background images slightly in areas) but i need an opnion...

dose the text going slightly over the background image on the left look bad or think i should just leave it as is?

xxxxx

Edit> ok ignore this ive decided jsut to make a full topic in the graphics rating to ask for advice..