Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Where Is the Random Fact board... While I'm waiting for an answer,

HE HAD A SOBERING EXPERIENCE WITH LIQUOR

A drunk turned burglar in San Antonio, Texas, knocked a hole in a liquor store roof late one night and crawled down inside to help himself. That's when he discovered his only way to steal liquor would be to throw the bottles back up through his freshly made hole. After a couple of minutes of throwing bottles up, and missing, the floor became covered with broken glass. Then, he fell, adding blood to the mess. Finally, just giving up, the failed felon crawled back up through the open hole, not noticing his wallet had fallen back inside. When police were called the next morning, they arrested the owner of the wallet, who lived just up the street from the store.

Does anyone think FF12 is a good buy? It's onsale for NZ$99 at a local store I shop at. $99 on release is pretty cheap for such a high-quality game.

Dan, i brought teh game today for 29.99. its deffo worth it, the battles are complicated but easy to get used to, but the overall graphics are the best i seen. i say its the best one to come out.

but $99 dollars when it comes out, in uk they comes out £29.99-39.99 but then there are the currency different, but overall, i would buy it