Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

heh thanks, i love good eats, and pretty much anything alton is in, lol

how can you not love a guy that breaks his arm and puts himself thru pain to take it off instead of letting the DR cut thoguh it, haha. (that was in the show "feasting on asphalt")

guess i need to call my hosting company, arg i hate dealing with them, i care barely understand what they say

I can't see it, what host do you use?

hostway.com ive used them for oh 6 years and i think this is the first time its been fully down.. usually have no probs..

I love good eats. And thank you anime. The PB site sounds stupid. My link is not exciting or as annoying as it looks. I was saddened by that.

ok well looks like i jsut gotta deal with it until 2am my time. i didnt log into my hosting site in the last couple days so i didnt see thsi message

Webserver Move Announcement Phase2

On February 22nd, 2007, starting at 8PM Central Time, Hostway Engineers will be moving servers to our new state of the art datacenter. We expect to be complete with the move at approximately 2AM Central Time. This move will include the web servers for your domain. To ensure a minimal amount of downtime, we will be performing this move in small stages, with a total expected downtime for the web servers to not exceed 90 minutes. We will work as efficiently as possible to ensure that this process is completed within or less than the 90 minute timeframe. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to improve your quality of service here at Hostway.

Thank you,

Hostway Support Team

so yall get to see a giant space missing in my sig till then... lol

btw i comepletly recomend them for anyone who is loking for pay hosting, reasonably fast tech support though emails as well.. ^_^

Guest Tyrant Tyler
so yall get to see a giant space missing in my sig till then... lol

Sounds like fun X3, atleast when they finish moving the severs there should be less lag.

i dont usually put enough on my various things alone to really cause lag.. other then the 34mb file i had on my server for downlaod recently... i was actully aboutto go delte them from my server when it when down, lol

of course when i finally get my php ran site up it will require more.. PHP hurts my head >.<

arg i feel stupid.. i was trying to scan somthing and the program wouldnt open and photoshop would reconize it... aprently i only plugged hte usb cable into my scanner and forgot to put the other end into the computer >.< anyone have any brains for sell i think i broke mine lol

Guest Tyrant Tyler
NO! ABSOLUTLY NOT! Those things are awful!

Those things are funny, this one I found had me stuck for about 140 windows. All you have to do is hold the enter button for about a minute.

*wimpers* Please for me. Starts ranting on about how its not fair. How i get treated un fairly...... One week later.........finishes ranting by saying. Just because im new doesnt mean i deserve to be treated like crap. XD

Guest Tyrant Tyler
BUT THEY ARE FUNNY. FUNNY

Let's see, when I first discovered them... I was 12, it was something like worldsmostannoyingwebsite.com ((don't test it)). I read eachand every one of the 140+ windows, I got mad because there is only an 'ok' button. We are forced to agree...