Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Tyrant Tyler
well you have to find something on Neopets that you HAVE to no matter what. Remember the battledome? smile_anim.gif

nope, but maybe if I link some of my new interests to Neopets, I could become addicted again.

Guest Tyrant Tyler

Hey hey hey, I can see the shoutbox again... let's see how long it has been... about 6 months. Hmm, shoutbox bans must only last for 6 months. Why doesn't the rules say that?

I don't know...

Random topic: Rate your degree of boredom out of 10, with 10 being the most bored. Mine is 8.

Guest Tyrant Tyler
Random topic: Rate your degree of boredom out of 10, with 10 being the most bored. Mine is 8.

Right now... 2. I am going back in time to see exactly what it was that I spammed about to get myself banned for six months on the shoutbox.

hmm not bored enough to stop procrastinating, wonder what number that is, lol. eh im gonna go watch ace of cakes..so be back in 30 or so..

Guest Tyrant Tyler
I looked back at when you got banned... it was kinda funny.

I'm still trying to find that part

The event is on page 1099.

You got banned for SIX months just for that?

Yes, don't do what I did, especially when Ian is online.

Guest Tyrant Tyler
lol to be honest those posts were pretty annoying XD, but i thought you get a warning before getting banned blink.gif

I did get a warning, Mikey told me to stop. That's warning enough.

*Looks, he warned me the exact minute before I was banned. I never saw the warning. Ian skipped through his own policy! Now I'm POed...

Guest Tyrant Tyler
oh okay, but wow its been 6 months already? Time goes by very fast

Not realy, in that six months, 180 days. I made about 15 posts in the forums a day, bringing me from under 300 to over 3400 posts. I have said it before, and now I will say it again, the shoutbox is a distraction, and an annoyance.

Guest Tyrant Tyler
page 1099?? umm..what? am i not getting something here?

The shoutbox, page 1099 in the shoutbox.

And now, stop discussing my past banning of the shoutbox. As this has Violated rule 9, we need a new topic.

It is coming...

is anyone having any problems with Neopets? Sometimes on my inventory, one of the items show up as a red X and even when i right-click it won't show up, so then i go somewhere and come back and it shows up. Everything else works and the rest of the images, as well. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem?

Hmm... *Checks* I don't seem to be having that problem. Maybe TNT got a link wrong or something.

it happens sometimes, is annoying XD, but all good.

Random Topic: don't you hate it when you're on msn and your status is Away or BRB, yet people start messaging you like crazy and even get mad because you didnt reply? :grrr: I mean hello! I'm set to Away= NOT here. Sometimes I have to write on my sn " Do not Disturb. I'm NOT here."