Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Who ever would've thought that penguin.

If anime shares anything it will be her all knowing powers, and it will be with me, I'm in the process of brainwashing her. *nods*

:O DID I DOUBLE POST.....I think I DOUBLE POSTED...I'm sorry.

Who ever would've thought that penguin.

If anime shares anything it will be her all knowing powers, and it will be with me, I'm in the process of brainwashing her. *nods*

Let me tell you this: I have tried brainwashing before and just because it leaves your brain smoothe and shiny, doesn't mean you won't lose some cells in the process.

:haha: that was actuall funny metroid *nods again*

I've accomplished a task I just realized was a task. Although, would making TJ think something is funny really considered a task? I wonder if smelling funny would be a task. Yuck! See, TJ! Now you have me talking like an idiot. (No comment)

Strangely, I have been trying to get back onto Neopets. But, I'm finding it hard. Perhaps my new personality has no need for Neopets. Its like giving up cigarettes, hard to let go but once you have it they no longer exist in your mind.

Don't let inappropriate content posted by losers get you down. It doesn't concern you, therefore you needn't worry about it. One of the staff members will deal with it when they can.

As for the school thing... It could be worse. You could be walking around the school with a brace on your leg not allowing you to bend your knee because you nearly tore a ligament.

I'm at IT class in school... the teacher doesn't know I'm online :shiftyeyes_anim: .

IT, as in Information Technology, i.e. computer class.

End of the period, see you in a few hours if you're still on.