Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ok, I'm going to watch a 75 min DVD. i'll check every 30 min, but there had better not be any really stupid things happening, or attempts on my life (*looks pointedly at Mira*) while I'm gone.

You guys, I'm sorry if I seem mean, I'm just having very bad trouble with my family. And my friends. But I won't get into anything because I'm trying to stay strong but it's becoming too hard. And I'm trying to keep negative energy away and attract positive energy. If I say what's going on, it might make someone (if there even is such a person) on these forums who cares about me sad. And I don't want that to happen. I'm sorry. I just have a very terrible and miserable life. I don't mean to hurt or annoy anyone. :(

hmm i didnt mean the cow blood thing too literally XD. Yeah family can be quite cruel sometimes, but trust me even when you think they don't care, they do care. So cheer up cuz u have us here Mira XD.

Sometimes you guys don't seem like you are there for me. I sure as hell know Anime isn't.

Just what? Dosen't care to let people get to her any more? Dosen't let others in? Did you ever think I might not like my life any more than you do?

Well usually people who are really emotionally hurt are usually nicer because they know how much things can hurt.