Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I find it ironic that this is a help site for a sie with virtual pets that you care for, yet barely anyone's a vegetarian.

But, but, people who AREN'T vegetarians can still take care of pets. It's not like we'll EAT them or something.

Eating pets? I doubt my lizards would be delicious. Or would my pet dogs. I wouldn't eat my goldfish...

Neither do cows. But when cooked and with all the stuff they put in it tastes like a burger or something.

I know, isn't it? Now for a moment in Spongebob...

* Squidward: (Nervously) Okay, what was it? There was the lights, (Lights flicker) the phone, (Phone rings) and... (Squidward turns around to see green ooze coming from the walls) THE WALLS WILL OOZE GREEN SLIME?!?! Oh wait, they always do that. But what was the third thing? (A bus pulls up)

SpongeBob: I didn't know the buses ran this late.

Squidward: (Nervously) They don't.

SpongeBob: Well, they're dropping someone off.(The bus drops off a hunchbacked guy with a spatula where his hand should be)

Squidward: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! The Sash-Ringing.... The-The-The-- The Flash-Singing.... The Bash-P-Pinging . . . .

SpongeBob: The Hash-Slinging Slasher! Ooohh . . . (starts crying)

Squidward: At last you understand! We're doomed!

SpongeBob: No, that's not it. I am just so touched that you would go to the trouble to dress up as a ghostly fry-cook and stand on the other side of the road just to entertain me! You must really like me!

Squidward: SpongeBob, there are two problems with your theory. One: I hate you; and two: How can that be me, if I'm STANDING RIGHT HERE??!!(The Hash Slinging Slasher is about to get SpongeBob and Squidward)

SpongeBob: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

SpongeBob: THE HASH-SLINGING SLASHER!!!!!!!! (SpongeBob and Squidward beg for the Hash-Slinging Slasher not to hurt them)

Squidward: SpongeBob? No matter what I've said, I always sort of liked you!

SpongeBob: Squidward, I used your clarinet to unclog my toilet.

Squidward: Huh?

SpongeBob and Squidward: NO! GET AWAY! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! AHH HE'S GONNA FLIP ME! GET AWAY! GET AWAY! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!! (the Hash Slinging Slasher reveals itself to be a harmless nerd fish)

Nerd Fish: Can I apply for a job application? I brought my own spatula. (Sleeve falls down revealing he has a hand that was holding the spatula) I called earlier, but then I hung up because I was nervous.

SpongeBob: (Happily) Do you have references?

Squidward: Wait, if that was you on the phone and you on the bus...then who was flickering the lights? (Camera pans over to Orlok flickering the light switch)

All: NOSFERATU!!!!

Yes, it is. Very nice to know. :loud sarcasm:

Can we disscuss something more enlightening? Like um, i dont know, something?

EDIT:See what happens when 2 people post at the same time.

I was aware of the sarcasm, thank you.

* SpongeBob: Isn't this great, Squidward? There's no time to wash the celing during the day!

Squidward: "Open twenty-four hours a day". What a stupid idea! Who wants a Krabby Patty at three in the morning?! (Inside Patrick's rock, Patrick is woken up by his alarm clock at 3:00 AM)

Patrick: Oh, boy, 3:00 AM! (pulls off his blanket to reveal a Krabby Patty and eats it)